Tuesday, May 3, 2011

fun times in Western Australia

Hi everyone,
We have just got back from 9 days in Western Australia (WA) visiting Perth and Margaret River. I think Margaret River must be the only region with white sandy beaches that are five minutes from over 150 vineyards. What a combination given my partner loves the beach and although I burn to a crispy fry in the sun love the warmth (I probably didnt need to add that we both enjoy a glass of vino or five). We had high expectations of the region from all the great reviews from friends and we were not disappointed ... a very special part of the country. Couple of my favourite photos ....

..... and I have been busily quilting. Promise to post pictures on Sunday.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Amanda! I've not been to that part of our great country.

    ReplyDelete