Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunday stash #4

I was super excited this week to receive a parcel in the mail. Amazingly just 5 days after ordering from Hawthorn Threads, with a weekend in between it arrived in Melbourne. Wow is all I can say! I had been stalking Hawthorne Threads for quite some time waiting for this fabric to be released and it was literally a race to sign in to order. I love Christmas fabric and this collection is so fun and in bright colours - love at first sight! How cute are the stockings and owls? I have spent some time staring at the fabric thinking about various designs that might work. I have thinking of a Brick Quilt and find this one inspirational in its colours and fun bright nature. What do you think of using this design? Hope your having a good weekend (ps did I mention that this fabric is super soft?). Thank you Hawthorne Threads!

1 comment:

  1. I love shopping at Hawthorne Threads too and have had 5 day delivery (although up to 10 days sometimes). Makes it so exciting when an order arrives so quickly. I have been waiting for Pick A Bunch (organic fabric) to arrive at HT, then I discovered some fabrics were in and ordered what I wanted quick smart. The same with Sew Cherry .... http://piecesofcontentment.blogspot.com/2011/05/making-start.html , which arrived in 8 days.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete