Sunday, July 24, 2011

finished tiffany quilt

Hi everyone,
I'm pleased to present my finished quilt! This quilt was a dream to sew together (thanks Rita for the great instructions) and the colour combination kept it interesting. I love the almost vintage look to this quilt (helped I think by not ironing the quilt before photos!). This one will be winging its way to a special person in New Zealand, although I would love this on my bed. Check out Rita's version, and I highly recommend purchasing her pattern as it taught me new tips and trips in construction. Hope your enjoying the weekend.

Pattern can be purchased from Rita at Red Pepper Quilts
Fabric: varous scraps, some purchased from Rita
Binding: Dark grey shot cotton
Backing: Kona solid in Ash
Quilted: Straight line
Size: 70.5 inches by 55.5 inches

Finished Quilt
Finished Quilt
Finished Quilt

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Looks like alot of work. I have a quilt I want to make from scraps at the moment. But it's hard to get enough to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful work! Love your quilting as well.

    ReplyDelete