Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunday stash #2

Yah for another Sunday. Dont you just love Sundays .... for me the best day of the week. Sleep in's, Sunday papers, Fresh market shopping, Coffee and a great home cooked dinner (and I love making soup for lunch in Winter!).
This week I have cut into these lovely fabrics. The Michael Miller Giraffe Park in Citron is one of those special fabrics I have kept in my stash and I spent a good couple of hours fussy cutting out the great print. More pictures soon ...

I also wanted to show you the first quilt that I completed this month which I gifted to a good friend last weekend. I was in love with the Pea fabric and have made a half yard go a long long way between a couple of projects over the last year - an absolute favourite that I very carefully cut to ensure no wastage. The red fabric is super vibrant and I have had in the stash for about five years ... if I ever come across this again (which unfortunately I never got the name of) I would snap it up in a minute.
Hope your having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment